Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Adventure in my Life

I have always jumped from one new avenue to another. My newest endeavor is taking me to natural healing through herbs, essential oils, and the power of gems and stones. Our bodies are made up with energies and are open to the power of stones.These stones either fall from the sky or from the earth. Both coming from the creation of God.

So now I am traveling this road with the love and guidance of God and Angels. I have met some people who are continuing to teach me and share with me that until I can learn to love and heal myself, I can't be of service to help others.

In my learning, I am understanding more of God and His healing using Faith and Essential Oils. After my latest bout of precancerous cells it is time to get to the root of the problem. And if I can find my answers, I will work to keep my grandchildren healthy and happy, along with love of our Heavenly Father.

I hope you will enjoy following me on my new journey. Until next time, may you be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment