Monday, February 10, 2014

Winter Blues

Guess I am like a lot of other people this time of the year. I don't like the cold but do love to see snow. The grandkids are wanting a big snow and if the prediction is correct, we just might be getting that snow. And when it does get here I had better have the toys ready cause they will not want to go home.

Still loving my stones and crystals. My latest one, a labradorite ring, has become one of my favorites. Keywords for this stone is Magic and Protection

I so enjoy the comfort of stones and will someday venture into more knowledge. Having a grandson who loves rocks makes it even more fun.  As we went out for a while Saturday, he got out of the van and said, "see a pretty rock, pick it up and put it in your pocket". It was just a granite rock but he was fascinated with its color and feel. Can't wait til Spring when I can take ALL the light workers on a rock hound hunt. 

I have attempted to dabble in a few jewelry pieces, post some pictures later. Well finished blogging about some of the things on my mind. Hope to interest some other family members into starting their own blogs. Just fun to make our own little journals.

Until next time....stay warm and dry. And remember to make your favorite flavor of snow cream.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment